Hostex 2018: returns this month for another great showcase of food service excellence
Taking place at Gallagher Convention Centre from May 6 to 8, 2018, the Hostex expo, incorporating Food & Hospitality Africa and IFEA, is set to deliver plenty of innovation and inspiration for the retail, hospitality and food service sectors.
Endorsed by every key industry association, the trade show with a 30-year history has been consistently improved and enlarged, and now encompasses five attractions under one large roof:
- Hostex – where the who’s who of the hospitality and food service industries have been coming to do business for the past 30 years.
- IFEA – gives buyers the opportunity to see what the South African and international food and drink industries have to offer.
- The Drinks Cabinet –brings together producers, brewers, distillers and brand owners to engage with thousands of key industry players.
- Contract Furnishing Africa –showcases both indoor and outdoor furniture, décor and lighting, and everything in between.
- Tea & Coffee Africa – a section dedicated entirely to the aromatic efforts of producers and distributers of hot beverages.
Visitor registration is now open! Registering online results in free entrance to the show!
All you need to do is visit www.foodandhospitalityafrica.co.za and click “register online”.
More than 82 per cent of visitors at the 2017 show rated the experience as “very important” to them and their businesses – are you going to pass up the opportunity to unearth fresh potential?
For more info, click here: www.foodandhospitalityafrica.co.za
Trackback from your site.