Tea is one of thein the world. Tea is personal; everyone has opinions about making the perfect cup. But what does science say about getting the most, nutrition-wise, out of your brew? Some of the answers will likely astound you!
Welcome to DRINKStuff SA! Where you will find lots of stuff - interesting, relevant, provocative stuff - about FMCG beverages, both at home and cherry-picked from around the globe.
This past week, Bloomberg reporters made a not-so-startling discovery about the much-hyped, internet-connected Juicero juicer: It’s even more unnecessary than previously thought.
A new study coming out of the US has confirmed what companies involved in food-bev packaging and recycling in SA have known for some time – despite the strides made in reducing the environmental impact of PET beverage bottles, the insensitive selection of other packaging elements such as labels and glues can dramatically reduce their recyclability.
As part of an marketing initiative to boost its African elephant conservation efforts, Distell has launched an innovative Amarula “Name Them, Save Them” campaign – an ambitious effort to give a name to every surviving African elephant in the wild.
Startups come in all shapes and sizes, but when your business model seeks to replace one of the most simple, ubiquitous products on the planets — in this case, plastic bottles — it really has to be unbelievably brilliant to have any chance at success.
Middle-class consumers who may be trying to drink their woes away are the main growth driver of South Africa's alcoholic drinks market. And craft beer is quickly becoming their tipple of choice.
Low-sugar, stevia-sweetened Coca Cola Life is to be phased out in Britain in June after its sales have nosedived.
Today’s consumers are a demanding bunch and shelf impact is no longer enough to win them over. Tetra Pak has outlined five macro-trends that are having an impact on consumer behaviour and their interaction with brands and products.
More Articles ...
- AB InBev to go 100% renewable by 2025
- Introducing Klipdrift Ngqo - Distell's new brandy RTD
- The world’s most valuable beer and spirits brands
- Stellenbosch's Stellenbrau joins Heineken South Africa
- At last, a drip-free wine bottle!
- Soda loses its US crown: Americans now drink more bottled water
- Pierre Jourdan Popsicles: taking SA wine into a new category
- Keeping cork relevant in the screw-cap age
- Senomyx unveils 'natural' sweetener breakthrough
- Arch rivals team up to produce green plastic